#illo52weeks - week 5: flower

Thursday 30 January 2014


Week 5: FLOWER I
Watercolour on paper.


Week 5: FLOWER II
Graphite pencil on paper.


Week 5: FLOWER III
Ink on paper. Inspired by Chinese papercuts, for which I have quite the obsession! Happy New Year of the Horse!


Week 5: FLOWER IV
Watercolour on paper.
I really need to start taping my paper down! The cockling is awful.


Week 6: FLOWER V
Coloured pencil on watercolour paper.
First time at this medium. Time-consuming but LOVED it. Had no idea pencil could be layered like this.


Week 5: FLOWER VI.
Coloured pencil on watercolour paper.
Magnolia and bud.
This is my last flower! (for now). I have absolutely loved the theme this week.

#illo52weeks

1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Your botanicals are magnificent!! Love Posie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...