#illo52weeks - week 4: selfie

Wednesday 22 January 2014


This week's theme is SELFIE and it caused a lot of angst in the Challenge community! And I know why--it's hard enough to put your artwork out there, without having to put yourself out there, too!

But I'm very excited to see what everyone's come up with. I'm sure there'll be loads of interpretive creations. You can see them all on the 52-Week Illustration Challenge Facebook Group.

The above image was created in Adobe Illustrator CS3 and I have to admit, I'm totally addicted to this way of creating. I'm even dreaming about it!

Below are some more SELFIES I've done this week. I shall keep practicing!

#illo52weeks

Week 4: SELFIE II. Watercolour and ink on paper. I didn't mind the inking but am not in love with the colour rendition.

Week 4: SELFIE III. Me as Miroslav Sasek book character. Adobe Illustrator.

Week 4: SELFIE IV. Me as an Isabel Minhós Martins book character. Adobe Illustrator.


Week 4: SELFIE V. Me as an Alain Grée book character. Water colour and graphite pencil on paper.


1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Love it, i would have thought a selfie illustration would be much easy, yours are fabulous, love Posie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...